Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 is somewhat of skyblock survival map. This map is a bit different from skyblock but the concept of floating islands is the same. The Map is split up into 6 areas, also know as platforms. They are: the farm, the town, the mining guild, the casino, the castle and the extra farm. During your gameplay you will earn levels (the xp points) from mining,farming and killing monsters. These levels will be used like the currency for the map. The levels can be spent to buy new items or to be spent in the casino after a long day of working.
This map makes the player assess the life of a farmer. A rich farmer. It is a routine map, where you can have some fun other than from your day to day work.
Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
All of dirt and stone in the map have been replaced with wool. While playing on the map, you will earn levels ( experience points) which you will be able to use to trade for items or spend them in the casino. The map is divided into 6 areas which you can access. One area can only be accessed via the helicopter on the roof of the casino.
Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Rules
- You may only brake and place block on the following:
- Starting platform
- Extra farming platform
- The mining game
- You are not allowed to build bridges to other islands
- The minimum difficulty setting is easy.
Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Challenges
- catch some fish
- build a tree farm
- Reproduce cows
- locate the secret room
- Bake something
- Make an automatic farm
- re-build or expand your house and add: a juke box, redstone lamp and a painting
- Go pig riding
- Make a sheep farm with 6 different colors
- Find a way to the extra farm (no bridges)
- Make a roller coaster
- Destroy the Ultra Rod 5000
- Buy some gold with your xp
- Acquire plants and seeds
- Purchase dirt
- Locate the secret room
- Purchase an animal
- Make a grand opening for the bridge
- Win a diamond or emerald in the casino machine
- Win a game at the rock, paper scissors.
- Be victorious and win an emerald
- Get a 6 on the board game
- Purchase a drink
- Purchase roller coaster parts
- Purchase a music disc
- Purchase an enchanted book
- Fix the elevator
- Purchase a suit and a dice hat
- Acquire all of the music discs
- Kill mobs
- Locate the green armor
- Bargain your loot
-Locate the 3 secret chests
- Switch on the beacon
- Purchase fireworks
- Purchase blue armor
- Mining Guild:
- Take part in the mining game
- Find at least 2 iron
- Trade using cobblestone for other blocks
- Find at least 1 diamond
- Find at least 1 gold
- Purchase an enchanted book
Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- The map is amazing and has a lot of challenges to keep the player interacted
- The map might not seem as fun when playing single player
Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Fixed the casino bug
- Other Minor bug fixes
How to Install Farming Platform Map for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the map.
- Go to Appdata/roaming/.minecraft/saves.
- Place the map folder into there.
- Load the map save game when launching Minecraft.
To install the texture pack in the map:
- Go to the same Directory of the Minecraft folder but click on Resourcepacks. (Map’s Original or oCd Texture Pack)
- Place the texture pack.zip file into there.