Parkour Academy is a very challenging Parkour map, if the name didn’t already give that away. You wake up in a small room, step through the door and ascend a flight of stairs to face a gauntlet of Parkour challenges. There are many different themes and areas in this map. From a dark dangerous forest, a crumbling lava spewing canyon, to a barrage of underground test chambers… there are many daunting tasks ahead. One of my favorite sections is the Die Hard inspired “elevator shaft” sequence, very creative and very intense! The last stage has proved to be one of the hardest challenges I have ever encountered. You don’t realize just how much you rely on vision until its nearly removed! Can you manage to survive the obstacles that lie ahead or will you be consumed in its wake?
If you want a fun and challenging Parkour assault, look no further than Parkour Academy!
Parkour Academy Map for Minecraft 1.3.1 Features
- Over 10 levels of insane Parkour
- Deadly timing puzzles
- Lava traps
- Checkpoint system
- Custom texture pack
Parkour Academy Map Version 1.3 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Made compatible for 1.3.1
- Added signs
- Fixed button placement by signs
- Added armor
- Fixed water parkour
How to Install Parkour Academy Map for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Extract the map on your desktop
- Find “run” in start menu
- Type “%appdata%” and press enter
- Locate your “.minecraft” folder
- Find “Saves” folder
- Place the “ParkourAcademy” folder in your “Saves”
- (Optional) Locate the “Texturepacks” folder
- Place the “Parkour Academy Pack.zip” inside that folder.
- Run Minecraft and choose the Parkour Academy texture pack
- That’s it!